Enter our Christmas Photo Contest!
Submit your photos using the form below.
Do you have the most FESTIVE PET IN CAMPBELL COUNTY?! We want to see your festive furry family members!
This is our favorite way to close out the year with fun photos of adorable pets!**Please read on for FULL rules & details.**
1) Photos must be submitted via website. There can be multiple pets in the photo, but please only ONE photo per person.
2) This contest is limited to the first 30 entries; so enter fast for your pet’s chance to win! Entries must be submitted by December 22nd, 2020 at Midnight.
3) This contest will be a series of mini photo contests. As photos are submitted, we will post your pet’s pics in a single post to our page where they’ll go “head to head” with 2-4 photos. Votes will be tallied based on the comments on OUR FACEBOOK PAGE‘S post! (No need to share the post on your timeline, as we can’t see votes there!) There will be 24 hours to vote on each post. So make sure you watch for when your pet’s photo is up! (Turn on Notifications to make sure don’t miss anything, Click our “Like” button and then select Notifications.)
4) Pet(s) with the most votes on their “head to head” photo in each post will receive a free bag of treats and go on to THE FINALS. This will all be announced on Facebook.
5) THE FINALS: All pets that make it to the finals will be entered to win a Christmas Gift Basket for your pet! The winner will be determined by a final vote starting on December 30th.
6) HAVE FUN! We are SO excited to see your pets’ adorable (but safe & comfy!) holiday outfits!
This contest is open to all pet owners capable of coming to our Gillette, WY veterinary hospital to redeem their prize. (You can be a new or existing client!)
Only ONE photo entry per client. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or unrelated services. Prizes must be picked up/redeemed at our practice by February 1st, 2021.
Our contest is not affiliated with Facebook. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant or participant releases Facebook from any liability related to this contest. By entering, you are giving Animal Medical Center of Wyoming permission to share your submitted photo on our Facebook page & in both digital and print marketing materials.